Register for Classes
Enrollment is Ongoing
1. Complete all the steps below.
2. Read the Registration, Payment and Cancellation Policy below.
3. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment for a free initial consultation with Tara.
4. At your appointment, you will get detailed information about our English program, and we will consult with you about the best English study program for your child.
4. Complete a simple registration packet. You will receive the registration packet at your free initial consultation appointment.
5. Pay for your child's class. You can pay using PayPal, cash or a check.
6. Once the above is complete, we will contact you to tell you that your child's registration is complete and your child will be able to begin classes.
Registration, Payment and Cancellation Policy
For any class, the full payment is due by the first day your child begins class.
1. PayPal. You can use any major credit or debit cards. If you are using an international credit card, an additional fee may be required ($5-10 depending).
You may cancel for a full refund up until the day of the second class meeting if you make the request in writing by email to Tara Trent at email@example.com. Please make sure you email Tara by the date of the second class. If you follow these guidelines, your deposit will be returned to you through the method in which it was received. After the second class meeting, you will not be able to cancel or receive a refund of your deposit.
Your full deposit for one class includes sessions according to the class schedule provided. In the case of your child's absence, it is not guaranteed that classes can be made up. However, Tara will do her best to provide a make up class for one absence. Beyond one absence, classes cannot be made up. In the rare case that the instructor is absent due to emergency, the instructor will contact you before class to inform you. In the case the instructor is absent, the class will be rescheduled with one make up date. In this case, reasonable efforts will be made to reschedule to a time that works for most students in the class.
Along with payment, you must also complete and return the Registration Packet. Registration will not be considered complete until you complete and return your Registration Packet. If you need help, please contact Tara by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Neko English Placement and Class Cancellation Policy
Neko English reserves all rights to make decisions regarding placement of students into specific class levels. Class placement will depend upon many factors including but not limited to students' English proficiency levels, enrollment numbers, and student and instructor needs. Classes may need to be combined with limited enrollment; however, instructors will do their best to meet the needs of all students. If you do not agree with your class placement, you reserve the right to discuss your concerns directly by contacting Neko English. Classes may be cancelled if sufficient enrollment is not attained. In addition, classes are always available on a first come first serve basis, and once they reach capacity, you may be put on a waiting list.